Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meinl Byzance Dark Stadium Ride 22"

Price List Rp.5.500.000
Meinl Byzance Dark Stadium Ride 22"
MEINL Byzance cymbals are completely hand hammered into shape and satisfy the highest demands. Every Byzance cymbal is a piece of art and has its own unique sound characteristics which can never be duplicated.

  • B20 Bronze Alloy
  • Hand hammered into shape
  • Utmost in musicality
  • Extensive range
Dark cymbals are not lathed and have their original appearance and sound characteristic. They are distinguished by an earthy sound with a fairly short sustain.

What's the Trevor Lawrence Jr. "Stadium Ride" all about?

By far the Stadium Ride is the most versatile ride cymbal I’ve ever had. It’s completely powerful for those times when I need exclamation from the bell, yet I can crash it, swing on it, and pull as many sounds out of it as I need. The brilliant people at Meinl took my vision and made it an incredible reality beyond my expectations, and now I am proud that we can share it with you. This ride is the king of rides.

Specifications:
The 22" size combined with the relative light weight, the dark finish top, and lathed bottom create a smooth wash with a buttery feeling. The big-sized heavy bell produces a pingy and penetrating
sound.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Informer Button